Friday, January 25, 2008

Be Mine


Thought this was too cute not to share. I've been playing around with new editing...this is vintage! It looks different on non calibrated moniters but printed, it is sooooo sweet. Looks great on canvas! I'm so glad it is almost Valentines! That means winter is almost over...Yeah! I am so not a winter person! Especially January and Februrary. I am aching to go outside and take pics. I love the studio but I am all about switching it up...plus I have tons of outside ideas that I can't wait to use. K...I'm totally blabing. I never know how to end my blog posts so I end up just going on and on. Happy Early Valentines!

2 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

I'm dying over this! I can't get over how stinkin' cute it is. The design, the picture, all of it! You're so darn talented!

A said...

Very Cute! I like the "vintage" look! I love sophie she is such a sweetie!!