Sunday, August 10, 2008

"The Wedding"














Here are a couple from the wedding I did a couple weeks ago.  What a CRAZY day!  I have had tons of people ask if I shoot weddings and I usually say no just because my plate is too full already.  I caved in for this wedding and I'm glad I finally did.  I have lots of respect for wedding photographers now:)... a TON of work but lots of FUN too!  These two love birds had a beautiful day and they were so sweet and fun to work with.  I have about a billion more but you know me... I have OCD and have to post in order.  So many people are waiting for their "sneak peeks" so I better move on and post the ones I have edited.  Maybe more later:)

7 comments:

Aldred Family said...

How cute!! You did GREAT with the pictures! Good job! I love the limes in the flowers... what I cute idea! I may need to copy! :) When you're not crazy busy let's call Erin and get together for lunch or something!!

Kellee Smith said...

Beautiful, and I love the vintage feel to the first few. Great job!

Jody said...

Britty: Hey there!! I love your pictures! When I come to Utah over Christmas Andy and I want to have you take pictures of the kids. E-mail me sometime at dimaria.jody@hotmail.com and my blog is www.thedimarias.blogspot.com

Love ya
Jody

vicky said...

Those are GREAT Brittany! I guess we will have to beg you to do Chelsea? LOL
I hope it is a long way out!!

Jaimie said...

Love these wedding photos Brittany. We had so much fun the night you did the shoot for us of our boys. I am so excited to see the sneak peak of Dallon - Dawson - and Easton.

Anonymous said...

Britty you did a fantastic job!!! I can't wait to see all the pics of my wedding. I'm free anytime this week except wednesday. Let me know what works best for you and I'll be there!!! Thank you for doing this for us!!

Anonymous said...

Brittany....I checked on your blog to see if you have any of your families recent session....I'm dying to see them. Also would love to see some that you shot in the workshop in SLC. How is everything going??
Cindy Swanson