Friday, September 28, 2007

Gardner Family

My new favorite location! As if you can't tell by now the walking down a path pics are my absolute favorite. I'm so not a you sit here and you sit here kind of girl. I'm all about the natural looking pics. Ofcorse sometimes you have to do the whole pose thing but I soooo prefer candid! This location seriously rocks! Bridge, River, Path, Trees...what more could a photographer ask for? I could post every single picture from this session. This little family was so much fun to photograph! They were all smiles and laughs and they were willing to do anything! Their little boy loves songs because his Mom, who has a beautiful voice is always singing to him. So I decided to sing with my not so beautiful voice and I think I got more laughs out of the parents than the baby. Enjoy guys!.....many many many more to come!




No comments: