Saturday, September 8, 2007

The two cutest boys ever!






When I woke up this morning I took one look out the window and thought crap! I hope the boys have some cute clothes that are clean. The light was too good to pass up. I turned on the iron (all of you who know me personaly, know that I am obsessed with the stupid iron!) and grabbed what was clean. We didn't even have time for a bath...I just had to catch the light while it was sooooooo good! So off we went to take more pics of the boys....they are so sick of the camera! Dan and I have to be really creative to get them to even look. So here are a couple! I was going mostly for head shots for the frames in my entry way. I can't decide which ones I like the most so any suggestions would be great!

1 comment:

S. said...

These boys are just STUDS! You are so good. I swear, everytime I get on here and see your pics, I just sit in front of the comp. with my jaw hitting the floor in awe of how stinkin amazing you are. Look at those faces, not only do you take awesome pics, but you make beautiful children. Good Job!