Thursday, November 22, 2007

Collages and Storyboards


I've been so busy with sessions that I've neglected to post all the fun things that I'm offering. I had to post this one because it is one of my favorites. These rock as Christmas gifts. This is just one of many formats and definitions that I offer. I can customize these to your liking with or without definitions. This one is a 20x20 but you can get them smaller if you would like. I am so creating a huge one for my boys room....just as soon as I have time:) To have by Christmas order by December 5th. I'll post some more later today.

2 comments:

A said...

oh so cute! i want one!! :) you holding up still with the early morning fun fun...
thanks again for picking that up for ellie... i owe you .32 cents... ha ha!~

Anonymous said...

I have to have one of those too!! What other ones do you have?? You are so amazing!!