Saturday, November 3, 2007

A couple of rough drafts



I know Lauren is probably dieing to see her cute little Cannon Christmas Card so I thought I would post these for a little sneak peek. They still need some work but I thought they were turning out pretty cute! Anything would be cute with that little face on it. By the way...I thought I would let everyone know I have 2 more openings in November and I am only taking newborns in December so if you want pics for Christmas you should call as soon as possible! Thanks so much!

4 comments:

S. said...

I luv these Britty! I luv the color combo. Great work! And Cannon is StiNkiN cute!

Lauren Perry said...

Brit! These are soooo cute! I love them both! Thats exactly what I am looking for. I wouldnt change a thing (except maybe add our names too) :) You are SOOO talented! Thanks again!

Sheri- thanks :) I think Sophie is so darling too

Tiffany said...

These are so cute! I am looking at your website.. I think I want you to take some pics for me!

Aldred Family said...

Brittany, I still want you to do our family pictures!! I added your blog to ours!! I love to look at the pictures. Jeff just had wrist surgery, so he has a cast on. I guess the fall pics may turn into winter pictures?? I'm sorry I'm such a flake!! I LOVE the cards! You are awesome!!