Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby Blue Eyes... Ashton Terry





I have to be honest... this was a really quick session that we left feeling a tad bit discouraged.  Kids were just not feeling it and Mom and Dad were exhausted as all parents with a newborn are:)  We thought we would snap a few anyway and boy am I sooooo glad we did.  I LOVE these and I hope you do to.  Just look at this baby's eyes.  Aren't they amazing!  I'm sure you recognize this little girl.  Halle is a big sister now and she is just too cute.  Hope these put a smile on your face Laura:)  Your kids are gorgeous! Oh and I don't know what I'm doing with this black border... I just thought these pics called for it I guess????

2 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

WOW! These are seriously amazing! I bet the parents are SO...glad you ended up taking some pictures. Im seriously in awe, amazing! Loving the black borders too! I need to find me a basket for newbies lol.

S. said...

These pictures are so awesome! I luv the rich colors and the black border!