Monday, July 7, 2008

Sophie Girl




I'm Back!  Sorry for the long brake.  I have tons of posts coming I promise.  Check this little chickie out!  It kills me how old she looks in these pictures. They grow up way too fast!  Sophie is learning to LOVE the camera.  We have had to work with her but I think she finally gave up... she knows the sooner she performs, the sooner she is done:)  That little hand goes to the hip and she just works it.  If you have favorites make sure to leave a comment.  Mom is having a hard time deciding.






6 comments:

A said...

Those turned out so dang cute! Sophie is such a little poser. She is so photogenic and so stinkin cute!! You did a great job!

S. said...

Holy Crap! I was so excited to see these up here today! Yeah! I luv them all and want Big ones of all of them! They are amazing pictures of the cutest little girlie around! I can brag can't I? Yeah! You did an amazing job as usual! I can't wait to have these hanging all over my home! Yeah!

Annie. said...

All I've got to say is good GOSH, I hope someday I have kids that are that cute. Man sakes alive! :)

Kristy said...

I love the ponk and black tutu!! So cute!!

Kristy said...

lol...PINK and black tutu!!

Lauren Perry said...

I LOVE Sophie! She is soooo precious! Her skin and features are beatuiful, it looks like she has make-up on :) I LOVE the first 2 pics. I bet Sheri is soooo happy with these!