Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm Back...


Did you miss me?  We just got back from a much needed vacation in Southern Cali.  We spent half the time in Newport Beach with my cute Dad... Thanks for everything Dad:)  and the second half in San Diego just the four of us.  We had so much fun and I have way too many pics.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I am overloaded with emails and voicemail and if I haven't gotten back to you by tomorrow night, give me a call.  Also, can the Moms of Autumn, Andrew, and Luhndyn please call me asap!!!  Thanks!

4 comments:

Bentleigh and Luhndyns MoM! said...

OH my heck! This is amazing!! I LOVE it!

S. said...

WoW! It's about FReakin time you got back! I thought maybe you guys had vanished! I'm glad you had a great time!

Aldred Family said...

Holy cow! Is this a picture of your boys?? That is AWESOME!! I'm taking you on vacation with us next time to get these awesome photos!! Welcome back!

Buckland Family said...

Yah you are back! We missed you guys! That picture is awesome. I should have known you would come back with a million pictures of your darling boys that I would be jealous of. :)