Monday, December 31, 2007

Caroline






I'm back! What an insane time of year. Running from party to party is so much fun but so exhausting. It was so much fun to spend time with all of our family and those that came from out of town. The kids had a ball. They are so off their schedules. Tonight will not be a problem staying up til midnight because lately that has been normal at the Griffiths house. I think I've answered all my emails...if you haven't heard back from me it probably means I didn't receive your email. Try again or call me any time. I'm excited for this new year. I have so many things in the works and I can't wait to show them all to you. I have learned so much this year and have had so much fun. Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and support.
This is Caroline. She was just a little pea weighing in at 4 lbs. 12 oz. She was so mild and easy going. I had so much fun with her and did not want to put her down. Look at all that hair!

No comments: