Saturday, December 22, 2007

MeRrY ChRiStMaS!












Whoa! The holidays have totally gotten a hold of me and I have neglected my posting. I finaly have two seconds this morning that I should be wrapping presents or cleaning my house, but no.....I have to post these pics. I can't wait any longer. This shoot was sooooo fun! I could barely look through my camera becuase we were laughing so hard. Sophie has the cutest personality and it shows in these pics. I think she is finaly used to all the flashing lights and studio stuff. She is the closest thing I have to a little daughter (I would claim her any day!) so I get to have her as my model every time I want to try girly things. We thought she was sick of the camera but oh no...she was just getting started. I loved every second of this session! I hope these pictures bring a smile to your face, especialy Sophie's Aunt Susan. You are in our thoughts and prayers. A very Merry Christmas Season to you all!

3 comments:

A said...

oh my i LOVE it! Sophie is soooo adorable and Sheri is so creative at her lil outfits!!! Glad Sophie was good for you for her session :) Merry Christmas!

stephanie said...

where did she get the bloomers are they the
"cutie bootys" from Trendy Tots in the riverwoods in Provo. I love them and have a bunch, but I have not seen the green christmas one yet.

Brittany said...

Her Mom makes them. Aren't they so cute! She also makes the tutus and hats with flowers on them.