Sunday, December 9, 2007

On a personal note




For the most part, I try to keep this blog pretty professional, but after many requests, I had to post some personal pics. Somebody asked me where the pictures were of my husband on my website/blog. I have a pic of me and tons of my kids but I didn't even realize I didn't have any of my hubby. He is so supportive to me and my business would not be what it is today without him. I love and appreciate him so much and thought you should all see the man behind the scenes.

Dan's work party was last night at the Grand America. His company rented a tux for him and I got to buy a new dress. It was so fun to get all dressed up and have a night on the town. We are used to running around with our heads cut off in jeans and hoodies. My mom watched the kids so when we dropped them off, of corse she had to take tons of pictures. (thanks mom) I felt like I was back in high school going to the Prom. We had a blast!

These pics are not professional...just snapshots. Don't mind the snow falling all over us!

4 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

awww! you guys are just so darling! (ps- you must have been freezing!) The pics look extra beautiful with snow falling all around :)

A said...

britty you look beautiful! what a fun night and a nice BREAK!!! You two are adorable!

Katie said...

britty - you are so funny, i loved the prom comment!! that takes you back.....we need to get together and do lunch one of these days...when you can steal a minute away! love ya...mach

Anonymous said...

O MY GOSH!!! YOU ARE SERIOUSLY STUNNING!!!Britty I can't believe how GORGEOUS you look! How did Dan even breathe you must have taken his breath away all night! Seriously you should be a SUPERMODEL! And to think you have two babies!!!

Love ya LINDS