Monday, February 18, 2008

Ava
















This is the third time I have taken Ava's pictures. Newborn, six months, and now one year. Time flys!! Ava is so adorable! She is just so girly...something that I am not used to with all the cars, trucks and balls stacked to the ceiling at my house:) I loved how she wanted to hold her baby and feed her a bottle. I just could not resist snapping a shot with that baby doll. It was used to distract Ava to stay on the chair but I just thought it showed her little feminine personality so well. "The Cake Smash" pics are always so much fun! It's hard to take the pictures because we are usually all laughing so hard. This pettiskirt was also to die for...I for sure need to invest in one of these. I'm going to post a lot becuase they allready have their pictures. I won't be spoiling the surprise.

2 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

DARLING! These are so sweet, soooo girlie! I'm loving the colors and editing. Fabulous!

Raquel said...

I LOVE the pics! Thanks so much for getting them to us so fast! They always turn out so great!