Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm in Love...














with these kids!!! They were a photographers dream...not only did they listen but they had all their own moves. They were like professional models! And the baby!!! He was sooooooo good! I was seriously in heaven the whole session...there are so many pictures, I don't know how their Mom is ever going to decide which ones to frame. She seriously needs to get these kids in modeling! The basket one, I couldn't decide which one I liked best so I had to post a couple...what do you think?

6 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

Ooooo, I really love the textured one.

They are so darling. Good job!

Lauren Perry said...

How cute! I love the 3rd basket one (but they are all great). You are AMAZING! I cant wait for you to do Cannon's 1 year pics in the next month!

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

GOSH GIRl you have been BUSY! I love these photos. I can't wait to be able to do all the GILRY photos too! Please tell me you found out where that skirt is from??? Potty training is still going good, a few accidents here and there and YES I AM HUGE. NO belly shots, unless you take them and edit out all the excess chub a lub! -LINDS

vicky said...

I LOVE the one with Zach & Abby (wearing a hat)!!! So cute!

Kmom said...

Can't get over the Zach and Abby one. With the Hat. Oh my word. Adorable!

Unknown said...

You are sooooo good! I love these pictures, and can hardly wait to see the rest! My kids are still talking about how much fun they had, and about how many fun toys are at your house. Abby woke up the next morning and asked if we could do more pictures. Hmmm- can you say total diva???