Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hallie






Hallie's session was so much fun! Her parents were adorable and too much fun to talk too. Maybe that is why her session lasted til 11:00 pm....or maybe it was because I could not stop taking pictures.:) Hallie's dad brought his black shirt with him to change into so when he took of his top shirt to put the black one on, I noticed there were guns strapped to him. At first I was like Ah what??? but before I could really let my mind go, Hallie's Dad explained he was a cop and was going straight to work after the session. I was like, I promise I won't hurt your baby. It was quite funny! When I was later telling Dan the story, Jackson was aparently listening, and proceeding to ask why he had "GUM" strapped to him. LOL:) Hallie is such a little angel and so lucky to have such wonderful parents...seriously some of the nicest people I have ever met. Here are just a few from her session...it is always so hard to chose which ones to put on here. Had to add the one in color. Purple is Daddy's favorite color and he even has his very own blanket that his wife made him just like this one:) Hope that is ok that I shared...I think it is too cute!

No comments: