Friday, April 18, 2008

Boston







Boston is my next boy name... if I have another one. I LOVE it! Hopefully I can talk Dan into it. He is very traditional with names. So far, I've gotten my way with the other two so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do it again. I think he just feels bad for me after 9 months of being sick that he just gives in. LOL! Just Kidding. He loved Jackson and Max from the beginging. Brynlee is my girl name. I don't know why I feel the need to tell all of you this. Anyway, Boston is just as cute as his name. He was a trooper too... did everything we tried. I love it when that happens. Thanks buddy!

1 comment:

Brett and Rachael said...

Cute!!! I can't wait to see the rest of them! So funny, when i read your post I laughed because if we had a girl we were going to name her Brynlee! So, we totally have the same taste in names. Anyway, can't wait to see the rest of Boston's pics, this is his mom by the way :)