Sunday, April 20, 2008

Curdz N' Whey







Here are a couple from the Curdz n' Whey shoot. Curdz n' Whey is a children's boutique. They have the most amazing clothing and accessories for babies and children. I am seriously in love with everything in their store!!! I want it all. The owners are so nice and just awesome to work with. The store is located in Draper off of 123rd South. They are in the same shopping center as Rod Works and All my Memories. You have to go check out all the cute stuff they have! This is just a glimpse of the girls shoot. Stay tuned for the boys. Oh I can't wait!

4 comments:

A said...

GORGEOUS!! I LOVE all the vibrant colors. Awesome work Britty!!!

Marissa Vargason said...

Love the clothes and I love the shoot! you did amazing and I love your locations along with the vibrant colors. Cant wait to see the boys.

Eveline Wunder said...

You did such a great job with the colors in PP. Were you able to find some cool alleys? Mindy told me that most of them were gated. That's a bummer. But I thought you did well with what you had to work with.
Love your work! Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!!! I can not wait to see the boys clothes!