Friday, April 11, 2008

Hank






Would you ever believe that when Hank first came to the studio, he was not very happy and kind of unsure about the whole picture thing??? He warmed up in a matter of seconds and was probably one of the happiest babies I have ever shot! He had so many expressions and they were all so adorable! He has way to many pictures to choose from!!! On a side note, May is now full and June is filling up fast so if you want outdoor photos this Summer and Fall, call soon. Thanks!

1 comment:

A said...

cute!
So, I have not been on your web site for a long time... I always just go to your blog. I was just on there checking out your new pics and I must say that I do love your eye for things. It's always different, and I especially love the outside pic's in the fall with the vibrant color popping leaves. Your colors just look so much more brilliant than other photographers I have seen! Good Work!! you have a great talent.