Thursday, October 18, 2007

For You Sheri






I know you have probably been sitting at your computer clicking the refresh button over and over checking my blog to see if Sophie's on there yet. Here are just a couple...there are lots more but I thought I would put you out of your missery! Everyone else....Is this not the most adorable Tu-Tuu you have ever seen in your life! My Mother-in-law has started to make them and she is coming out with all different colors and sizes and poofyness! I was dying when I saw this one! Stay tuned, I will have more information soon!

2 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

Sophie and those tutu's are both DARLING! Your mother in law is very talented and her little girl is very cute!

S. said...

Oh Britty, you know me to well! I am always so anxious to see your amazing work, I admit, I do repeatedly hit refresh. These pictures are amazing. I am so excited! Can't wait till next time. Thank you so much!