Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's time to really start thinking Christmas



You can't even go into a store now without seeing a Christmas tree or snowman. I'm still thinking orange and black....I need to get with it! Laura is so on top of things she scheduled her family session six months ago and she was already thinking Christmas Cards. Well here they are. She is ordering them on textured linen paper and she already knows what kind of chic envelopes she is getting. Wouldn't you just love getting one of these in the mail....that is one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season....I love seeing everyone's family pics! This is two-sided. The chocolate brown is the front and the red is the back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!! These are sooo cute! I just wish Ryan and I could have our picture taken early enough to do this. I hope you are still planning on taking our pix when we come out for christmas. let me know if you think we should get a formal appointment set. I can't wait to see you and the fam.