Monday, October 8, 2007

Ryker

I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I can't believe how many adorable kids there are in this state, and I get to photograph them. I was a little bit nervous to photograph Ryker because he is 4 months old which can sometimes be kind of a hard age to photograph, but I must say his session went amazing. He was such a trooper through all the out fit changes and had the biggest grin you have ever seen. His mom came so prepared with all of this dang cute stuff. Every time I look at the animal picture I crack up. I could barely hold the camera still when I was taking the pic. His cubby little cheeks poking out of that costume are just to die for. I have so many pictures to edit from his session. I just chose random ones to stick on here so that Mom and Dad could see a few. Hope you enjoy!




No comments: