Friday, October 19, 2007

Thank goodness for good friends






I don't know what we would do without these guys. Since we moved into our neighborhood a couple years ago we have been attached at the hip. Andrew and Jackson are best friends. They met when they were one year old and have been the little terrors of the neighborhood ever since. They play and fight like they are brothers and that is just how we feel about the bucklands....like they are family. I know that even though they are moving just two short miles away, we will always be life long friends. Hope you guys like these...I can't stop laughing about the one of Brinley looking down at her tights. She is such nut and I love her to death!

2 comments:

S. said...

These are great shots Britty! I know your so crazy busy and booked solid, but i seriously will do some major bribing to get you to work us in for some outside fall pics. These are great! I luv the leaves. Adorable Family!

Blake said...

Britty, I LOVE these. You did such a great job! Thank you so much. You are the best ever.