Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Boys






Haven't posted any of my own lately so I thought I would put a couple up on here and have you help me decide which ones to put in their room. I was so happy to find this vintage firetruck hat! My Mom always makes fun of me because everywhere I go all I can think about is how a newborn would fit on something or how cute it would be for a little girl or boy to wear this or that, etc. I'm obsessed!!! I can never shop like a normal person ever again. I can't watch TV either becasue I sit there and crop peoples heads how I would in a picture and wonder how they are doing their lighting. I stare at peoples eyes to see where the catch lights are coming from. Basicaly, I eat, drink and sleep photography. It is kind of rediculous! So any of you other photographers who are this way, we should be friends becuase I think my friends and family are getting a tad bit sick of hearing about it 24/7.

5 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

These pics are AMAZING! You are soooo talented! This is just what I want with Cannon :)

vicky said...

These are AWESOME! I love the vintage look too! Good job Brittany.

Marissa Vargason said...

These are adorable! I love the vintage fire hat. And yes I am the same way with shopping, Im always trying to find cute little props, I dont have a studio though, but boy would I love to learn about the lighting, I only do natural lighting right now. Love the vintage look and antiquing of the pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Stink! These are the cutest ever! I luv them! I want some! Sheri

A said...

what a lil stud! love the pics