Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Brace Yourself...









For the most gorgeous little family ever! I must say my family sure makes cute babies:) The Mom is these pictures is my cousin.... we were best friends all growing up and it was so much fun being able to take her daughter's pictures. That sounds so weird... I still can't believe we are Moms. You would think I would be used to it by now, I mean it's been four years. Okay so back to this beautiful baby! Her name is Brecklyn Cloey ( I know you are all thinking why didn't I think of that name) and she was just so precious. I could have packed her in my camera bag and taken her right home to my rowdy house. Also, these are on location with natural light. I usually use studio lights with newborns so these are just a tad bit different than what you are used to seeing on my blog. I think I might try more of these kind of sessions. It was super fun and I'm all about changing things up so I don't get too comfortable. Thanks for letting me capture your little angel and this special time in your life. Love you guys!

2 comments:

S. said...

These are amazing pieces of art Britty! I really like the natural light effect! You never to cease to amaze me with your many talents! Great JoB! And what a gorgeous family! Now, when the FREAK is it my turn already!?! lol

Lauren Perry said...

I LOVE the natural light! These turned out so nice. I love the tube tops and bare skin as well. What a beautiful family :)