Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Little Sister











I can't believe my little sister is graduating High School! I must be getting really old. We had SO much fun at her shoot!!! We were laughing our heads off the whole time. Seriously though, isn't she a flipping knock out!!! Apparently she got all the looks in the family:) I love her to death... she is so much fun to be around. She never stops laughing and makes everyone around her laugh with her. Love you Steph... good luck choosing Mom because there are a million.

3 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

These are gorgeous Britty! She is beautiful (so are you though!). You have a very beautiful family, good genes...lol. I agree, we must set her up with my brother in law.

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

SHE SHOULD BE A MODEL! HOW FUN for you guys. Too bad you weren't doing this when we were graduating. I want to play dress up and have you take my pics! Not RIGHT NOW obviously but, with my little butt back then. Okay its late....

S. said...

oh my freakin Hottie! I don't know if that's appropriate for me to say about stephy, but that's the first thing that popped in my brain when I looked at these pics! Freak, she is georgeous and these pics are amazing!