Tuesday, May 20, 2008








K... so I am in LOVE with this first picture! I so wish I could get one like this of my kids. It would be a 30x40 canvas in my house. To bad my kids NEVER cooperate! Someday when they maybe understand bribes:) One of these days I am going to find some time to figure out why my blog sucks color out. It drives me nuts!!! I loved photographing these kids. They were so much fun and their Mom was so nice. She let me do whatever I wanted so a lot of these pics might be a surprise to her. There are lots more. I'm begining to think I should have another baby because I am up all night anyway... I might as well be holding a sweet little newborn in one hand and my mouse in the other right? Oh dear... I have for sure lost my mind! Good Night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loovvvveeee the pictures. You are seriously amazing but I think you are so crazy to have another kid right now. I think you should wait even though I think you are an awesome mom.

cocobella said...

OH, I LOVE THESE PICTURES!! I can't wait for the rest!! The twins in the truck is to die for! I'm definitely blowing it up for their room. Please let me know when the rest are done, THANK YOU- THANK YOU!!!

Brittany said...

Nice try hubby... I so knew that was your "anonymous" comment! No babies any time soon. I was totally kidding around. The only other thing that would keep me up all night besides a newborn or a sick child would be photography. That is what I was trying to say... I sure don't make any sense when I am tired. I should never post that late at night.

S. said...

I luv these Britty! My fave is the top one and I luv the one with the little men peering out of the truck window! So stinkin Cute!