Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Curdz N' Whey BOYZ!!!






Here are some more of our Curdz N' Whey shoot. These boys are WILD!!! There were like 10 of them at one point... Mindy (the owner of the store) and I were running around like chickens with our heads cut off. It was so much fun though and the shots we got are sweet! A lot of my clients have been going to Curdz N' Whey lately to get some awesome stuff for their urban pictures. A wild pair of baby legs and a rockin hat add the perfect touch! I will probably do another post from our shoot very soon... so keep watching!

1 comment:

Lauren Perry said...

Oh my heck! I looooove the tire shots! I see what you mean about these photo's, they are AMAZING! These boys are so precious and I love the location. I honestly cannot WAIT to see Cannons pics. I am practically drooling and dying with anticipation...