Friday, August 24, 2007

Christmas Tri-fold



I am so excited I can hardley stand it! I never thought Christmas would be more exciting than when I was a kid. Well...I was wrong. This is just one of many tri-fold Christmas Cards I will be offering. I just wanted to get you guys excited. I love tri-folds becuase I can fit so many pictures on them. They can be printed on some sweet textured papers too! I've been searching for some new, different ways to display pictures and boy have I found some really cool ideas. (Thanks ILP!) In the next couple of months I will be showing some of them off. Just in time for Christmas presents! There will be bound coffee table books, storyboards, and some new frames that are the cutest frames I've ever seen. I wish I had more wall space because I want every style in every color. I can't wait to show you guys the new things I will be offering so stay tuned!

5 comments:

S. said...

How Stinkin cute are these!!! Oh my gosh, i can't wait to get mine...I luv them!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. I just had to ask on the baby Ava pictures where you got that darling tea cup?

Marilyn

Angie said...

Brittany I have to have some of these Christmas cards. WHat is the pricing on the tri-folds?
I really am going to bring my pics to church to show off how amazing you are. Angie

Brittany said...

Angie, you are so cute! I'm glad you like them. Your kids are so gorgeous! Give me your email address and I will email you pricing for the tri-folds.

Brittany said...

Marilyn, isn't that tea cup cute! Somebody gave that to me but I have seen different ones on ebay if you search under photography props. They are really cute too!