Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Maternity



I have had so many requests for maternity sessions so I finally decided to give it a try. It was so crazy to have a subject that just sat in one place and listened to every word I said. We had so much fun and ended up with some awesome shots. It wasn't hard because Karen is gorgeous and her tiny little belly is perfectly round with not one tiny little mark. I was prepared to go to town with Photoshop but I didn't have one imperfection to fix. So not fair! These two are some fun casual shots that I just loved! We did some more dramatic silhouettes that turned out beautiful but I won't be posting those due to my client’s requests. Can't decide if I like color or black and white. What do you think?

1 comment:

S. said...

Oh my, where were you when i was prego? I love them both. I luv her blue toes. So cute! You make me want to have another just to have you do pics. Ugh! But I would never look as good as her. Good job to the both of you!