Wednesday, August 29, 2007






These people were some of the most nicest, beautiful people I have ever met. They were so down to earth and just relaxed. The session was so much fun...TJ (the Daddy) even went for a Cafe Rio run in the middle of the session. This gorgeous little baby was so content and let us do pretty much anything. He didn't want to fall asleep for us but he was so happy being awake, it was no problem. He is one lucky boy too because his parents are just smitten with him. Seriously! You could tell they were so in love with their new little one. I would be too because he was just adorable. Here are just a few from his session. Check out the hair...I was loving it! Aren't they just a beautiful family.

1 comment:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

I love TJ and Bong and Kyson. They are my favorite people!!!!