Saturday, August 18, 2007

Makaili





After I had my second son, my husband and I decided to wait a while (a long while) to have another baby. We were so blessed with two healthy beautiful boys, we just want to enjoy them and hang out for a while. Well, I was totally sticking to our plan until I met Makaili. She was so precious...I could take her home with me. To all my family members who visit my blog, I am NOT making an announcement. I told Dan about my little idea and he was quick to get me back to our four year plan. LOL!!! But really, isn't this baby beautiful! She is so tiny too...can you believe that is a foot stool? I can't believe she actually fit on that.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love them! They're making me so excited to see all of them. Thank you for working so hard with us! It finally worked!

Kristy said...

Hi...I am a friend of Ashleys. I am looking into doing photography. I have a little 11 month old girl, and I love taking her pictures. I realized that I could totally get into this. Do you have any tips for me? Any special Camera I need to get? I know I can make up my own backdrops and props ect. Would you care if I came in and you showed me some stuff? I get so excited just thinking about this new hobby I want to pick up. You can e-mail me at usakristy@gmail.com Thanks Britt, I hope to meet you/hear from you.

S. said...

For REAL!! This little one is so precious! You did an amazing job! It makes me want another...but that's not gonna happen. I'll just keep lookin at your precious pictures. Your the best!