Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kallie









Ok... So I am way behind on this blog. I have just been editing my head off til the wee hours of the morning trying to make my two week mark for everyone, plus doing sessions like every day and trying to my a good mom and wife. CRAZY!!! To all of those that have called and emailed me recently... I will get back to you very soon! April is full and a lot of May so to those of you that want Spring and Summer pics call soon! Of course I will squeeze newborns in whenever I can. I shot outside yesterday and it felt so GOOD! I am so an outdoor person... the winters in Utah kill me. I am born for the beach I think.... oh just think of beach pictures... Aahhh! Some day maybe?? I will post the pics when I get caught up... hopefully soon! Thanks to everyone for their patients.

This is Kallie. Isn't she cute! All these newborn girls... it is so crazy to me how it goes in spurts. I'll have a couple weeks of boys and then it switches to girls. It is perfect for my "change it up" personality. Sorry, I'm rambling! Must be the loss of sleep. I'll stop and let you look at the pics.

No comments: