Monday, March 10, 2008

Olivia and Peyton or should I say sweet cheeks and tinkerbell:)

Check out this chub-a-bub! Don't you just want to squeeze those little cheeks. He was so adorable and I have never seen so much hair on a baby. I loved it and of course his gorgeous big sister. She was so feminine and Peyton was so boy. They were both too cute for words. Mom and Dad were absolutely hysterical. I was cracking up the whole session. Seriously, the things that came out of their mouth had me rolling. Hope you enjoy this little sneak peek... many more to come!





href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiLoSmVAmuyBHBPrGwFW0unRk7jn4cuiSlG0CMxwB_1Rxp83IuHlqyyGBPfiPsSieImmBrcVpBXEKUPCg7tsBKMdtHeIl_GxZDAln7rsOq2-K6iD5FIOjIwzD8kw-VMI2iPAFhpXpFV3xwE/s1600-h/IMG_4406+copya.jpg">

No comments: