Monday, March 3, 2008

McKayla






I can't believe how many newborn sessions I have had lately. It is crazy and they just keep coming. I LOVE it! Newborns are so much fun...I am so lucky that I get to hold and cuddle these little sweeties. Mckayla was such a doll and her parents were so sweet! They were so in love with their little girl and so happy to be parents. It is amazing how much work newborns are, but you just can't imagine loving anything more! Thanks for choosing me to photograph your little angels. It is such a special time in your life and I feel so honored and blessed to capture it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

yaaaaay! That's my sister and brother-in-law! I remember her saying that she was really hoping that she could get the pictures done with you long before her baby was even born! I'm so glad they did, the pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! You are so talented and you capture the most amazing moments! (even amongst having to clean up all the little newborn...um.... "accidents") Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. :)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I love them Brittany! Thanks so much for fitting us in! And again, I am SO sorry about the Boppy, AND the blanket. I was so embarrassed! You are amazing!