Monday, March 31, 2008

One for now!


I went to a photography workshop in San Diego this last weekend and it was incredible! We went non stop from the time we woke up bright and early until two in the morning for three straight days. I learned more than I ever thought I could. I met so many friends and had a blast. My brain hurts from squeezing so much information into it and I am exhausted. I miss everyone there but I am happy to be home... I missed my babies so much!!! Here is just a quick one... we had AMAZING models to work with and I just thought these two were soooo cute! I think I have contacted every one that called and emailed me while I was gone... if I haven't gotten back to you please call me. Thanks!

2 comments:

A said...

nope, you have not called me. i can't wait to hear how it went. call me!

S. said...

Super Cute Britty! I'd luv to talk to you to find out all about your trip. Sounds like you had a busy time.