Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPRING!






I must say I am loving this time of year. I feel like this winter was soooo LONG and I am so happy the sun is starting to shine. We have played outside everyday this week. I am so excited to start shooting outdoors again! I wanted to post some pics that scream spring and I think you can't get more springy than these. Isn't Halle a doll? She is one of my favorite little girls to photography along with my Sophie of course:) Halle's Mom said she wanted vibrant so that is what I gave her. Hope they are not too much. I don't know what I'm doing with the black border thing... just in a change it up mood tonight. I wanted to also tell everyone that I have been having trouble with my email. I have had three people tell me in the last week that they have been trying to email me and they haven't come through:( So please call me if you haven't heard back from me. Also, I will be changing my prices the end of April so if you want the pricing that is on my website now, please schedule as soon as you can. I have just a few openings left in April. Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

A said...

That is Halle? My friend Laura's lil girl? What the heck! WHen did she grow all that hair!

Brittany said...

The funny thing is that she just got it cut. Isn't she cute!

Unknown said...

Brittany, I love them!! You are amazing...and the color is perfect. Thank you! Cant wait for my newborn baby pics in May. Get me on the calendar! You are getting so good!! No wonder you are busy!!

Ashlii Brooke said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to see my little ladies pics! You were so great through Rubies mini meltdown and Soph keeps asking me "When are we going to go back and play again?" She had so much fun with your sweet boys. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Britty, these are so Adorable! I have never met little Halle, but I feel like I know her just from watching her grow up through your pictures. She is beautiful! I can't wait for Sophie's! And the dress, please, does it get any cuter! I can't wait! Sheri

Kara May said...

What a cutie patootie :) Just ran across your blog and thought I'd comment ;)